Just kidding!! Some of you know this about me, but I have a thing about meat still on the bone a.k.a: "bone chicken". It grosses me out!! Something about food still on the carcass. . . I shudder just thinking about it!! Anyway, Kevin made me pose for this picture because he thought it would be funny--that's a smoked turkey leg I'm gnawing on. It was pretty good actually--disgusting--but good you know?!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
The Fair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is quite the peice of meat...sick.
Ummm ... Meat. I'm glad you posted on Teri's site. Funny how everyone gets connected. Cute picture of your brother and his nieces.
I love all the pictures of your family. Your girls all look so much like you. Darling! Looks like a fun night at the fair!
i love your family of red headed children (i really wanted to say "step-children" there...but alas)...they are so cute! i totally understand what you mean about meat on the bone....when its on the bone you get things like blood vessels, cartilage, fat, and tendons involved and that just makes me want to hurl. I'll have boneless, skinless chicken breasts if you please...
Hello! I just happened to stumble upon your blog! Too cute! I'm pretty new at the blog thing too and have a hard time updating like I should. Of course it would help if I had the internet at home...someday. Visit ours too!
Trillis
Post a Comment