
Erin's been a little sick and feverish this week. She's trying to cut a few teeth and she hasn't felt like eating much. She does like snuggling which is not usual for her so I'll take what I can get when I can get it I guess.

Erin's a little claustrophobic in her seat so she eats with her foot on the table--ALWAYS. I've given up on leaving her socks on during meals because I'm sick of trying to get stains out of little three inch pieces of fabric! Nothing I do will get her to quit so I'll just have to teach her some manners when she's a little older--at least her feet are clean ;0)
7 comments:
k, DPS stands for dept of public safety, he is a parole and probation officer for the state of nevada. state jobs very good, awesome benefits and good pay, just wish we had a smaller mortgage! :) I know what you mean about the foot thing, Leah is always wanting to put her feet on everything! And she is constantly waving them in front of our faces, not so much fun when they are fresh out of her shoes that she has been wearing all day! Trillis
Kevin is so patient and lucky!!
Kevin and Tara
Hope you don't mind but I added you to my blog list of friends.
I visit with your mother, Kevin and ask about you. But it is good to be able to see your sweet family. What beautiful little girls you have.
Kevin looks good...
that's awesome. i love that she sticks her foot up there. it'll be great to show her her little habits as she gets older. cuddles are great...my kids only cuddle when they are sick too, so i understand the "oh thats too bad/but this is nice" aspect of it. I LOVE the picture w/ Kevin...are those hairclips? very manly. go ahead and tell him that only a man truly secure in his masculinity would allow those to be posted. i'm impressed!
Hey Tara!! Hooray for finding me! Sometimes I feel like with all the moving mess we dropped off the face of the earth for awhile...thanks for looking for me. and yes, blogs are a really great way to see what's going on on a more regular basis.
foot on the table, how great is that!? I love seeing their personalities come out now..annie's got the hollaring thing down. if she doesn't like what you're doing to her, she squawks and gives you the evil eye! I guess she's just sticking up for herself with Zane around.
we sure miss your sweet girls as playmates...and you and kevin too. :)
I LOVE Kevin's new look! This is how I expect to him to look on Saturday for the game! Call it my birthday gift!!
Post a Comment