Tuesday, November 4, 2008




Happy Halloween!! We loved Halloween at our house (what's not to love?)


Kaylee was a witch for a few parties this week and I even stole her witch stuff for a witches tea party that my friend Heather threw.



Kira and Audrey were an angel and a devil for their preschool party.


They had fun being something different for every little party we had going on last week. We have a dollar store costume box and they just pick something out and we go from there! (Gotta love the dollar store)





Erin made the cutest little butterfly!!














Actually, you shouldn't call them butterflies. They were "butterfly fairies" and they were quick to correct anyone who got it wrong.







5 comments:

The Jacks said...

So dang cute, I love how the stockings even match perfectly...you are my sister. I use to think it was a disease, now I know it's just genetic.

Natalie said...

Hi Tara! I stalked you from someone else's blog, so I hope you don't mind. It was so fun seeing your family, (and all your darling girls!!) and especially you and Kevin again. It seems like forever ago when you two hooked it up at Ricks.

Emily said...

Cute. Maybe some day I will have a cute little girl to do girlie costumes with. My boys wanted their costumes on every second EXCEPT when it was time to go trick or treating or to any Halloween parties at all. Ugh.

indeazgirl said...

Y'all are such a beautiful group of girls!!

MindySue said...

I absolutely love all their costumes. What a fun idea with the angel and the devil! Was their a fight over who was who an if so...who did they want to be? I LOVE the picture of YOU as a witch...so often we rarlely see photos of the person actually BLOGGING. You look great!