Well. . . it's been a while. . . lots to update so I just won't. Okay, maybe a little updating. I've been exploring face book and I really didn't even have time for blogging--now I'm dabbling in both!! Crazy, I know, and I guess I'll just settle with not being very consistent with either one so thanks for your patience (as if you're that concerned right? You're too busy keeping up with all your stuff so it's good I'm not giving you a lot to read!!) Anyway. . . the twins had a birthday in February so I'll start there.
As you can see lots of kids=lots of fun. Audrey and Kira wanted a pincess birthday even though there were a few boys on the guest list--what can you do right? A girl gets what a girl wants (on her birthday anyway) It was a great time but obviously it took a few months to recover from since I'm just now getting this on here. . .
Woops, gotta go. I guess this is all the updating I'm doing for now. Just keeping it short and sweet for my peeps ;0)
4 comments:
what beautiful princesses!!
we did one of those...i can't even imagine all the work it took for TWINS!
Such cute princesses and princes.
Cute birthday! Wish se could have been there to help the girls celebrate, although it doesn't look like you had room to spare. That's a ton of kids! Oh and I have to say the detail of your lives is amazing!;p You are a natural born blogger, not that I have alot of room to talk. It must run in our family but skipped the Mandy gene pool. Love you!
Post a Comment