Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to Erin


Erin's birthday was on the 9th so I figured it was about time to let you all see the cute little two-year-old celebrating.







She, of course, loves all things girly so she was thrilled with the Cinderella playset her sisters picked out for her and the "pom-pom" boots Grandma Tina got her. She was pretty spoiled and loved every minute of it.
Here she is showing off her boots. She is such a sweetie. She's probably a better example to her sisters than they are to her more often than not! Needless to say, we all love her a lot.

3 comments:

Cassidi said...

I'm so happy that you found my blog and now I can keep up with your cute family. I can't believe Erin is 2. How quickly they grow up. I hear there is another boy in your future. Hope all is well and thanks for the book post. I'm always looking for a good read since I don't have my book club anymore.

theballardgirlsandboy said...

Erin really is so dang beautiful. And I can't get over how much hair she has! I guess I'm looking at Sophie, and wondering when I'll be able to do ponytails like Erins? Maybe when she's five? Oh well, at least it saves some time in doing her hair???!

Emily said...

I can't believe she's already two! Why didn't I realize she was only six months younger than Rett? Anyways, your girls are darling and if you ever feel like passing on clothes I know a cute little girl... Did Tye ever tell you I ran into her at Wal-Mart a few weeks ago? Small world.