Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Baby Shower

My fabulously creative and cute friend Heather is hostessing a baby shower for me tomorrow night. I would feel really dumb if it was just for me, but luckily I have another friend who's due a month before I am to share this shower with. I'm putting the invite on here so if any of you out-of-towners or in-towners whom she didn't have addresses for want to stop in you can. Don't bring a gift or anything, if you feel dumb showing up empty-handed bring treats to share or something--that's the hardest part about showers for me, I feel like they're a gift solicitation when really I just want to see my friends and laugh and eat good treats and swap baby stories. Come prepared to share tips about raising boys since I'm fully aware they're a whole other breed of human. . .!!! If you can't see the invite, it's an open house 7-9:00 P.M. Feb 18 at Heather Ballard's house 1412 Avon Ln. Call me if you need directions (522-0359) it would be great to see you there!!!

1 comment:

indeazgirl said...

How did I miss the part where you are having a BOY?! Congratulations!!
Love ya!