Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Two Months Late

So Audrey and Kira turned six. . . two months ago. . . Here's the pictures. Better late than never right? They both wanted princess cakes and since I'm no decorator they decorated these themselves. I think they did a pretty good job. I realize they're sleaveless which is a major no-no in our house but, really, frosting sleeves? Those are just too hard for me to pull off so try not to be too offended by their nudity ;0)

They got a whole bunch of stuff they didn't need but loved--just what birthdays are for. Thanks to the grandmas in their lives for pretty new dresses, a giant story book, and some new games to play--what spoiled little girlies!!

I can't believe they're six and they're not even my oldest!! That is so crazy to me. I love them so much and am thankful every day we got both of them. That first year or so may have been crazy but I can't remember it now and I wouldn't want things any other way than the way they are today. These two are so perfect for each other and they are such good friends. Sometimes I wonder if they share two opposite sides of a brain because they are nothing alike, but together they blend so well. When one is weak the other is strong, when one is sad the other cheers her up. They really have brought more joy to my life already than I knew was possible and I am grateful every day to get to share my life with them.


1 comment:

theballardgirlsandboy said...

They really are such sweet girls! And I think they did amazing on those cakes! Holy cow. I don't think I could've done better. I was just thinking you're probably going to need to change your title of the blog to 'boys'! Yay!!