Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Kaylee!!


She's turning eight! I can't believe it. She had a "friend" party yesterday which only happens at our house every three years or so. It was pretty fun--crazy, and fun. We had a "movie" party. The catch was that it was the kids who got to make the movie and then we burned it to DVDs while they ate cake and opened presents and then they got to watch the movie they had made. It was fun to see how creative those kids were and how much they got in to it--I was a little worried about that but they did great.


Kaylee is getting to be so grown up. She's such a big help around here and she's an awesome big sister--not a selfish bone in her body! I love her so much and I feel lucky every day because I have her for a daughter--cheesey but true!!!

No comments: