Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry Christmas!





I hope everyone is having a great Christmas. The girls have been VERY excited. It's sort of translating to grumpy and naughty lately though--there's only so much excitement/sugar/late nights a kid can handle I guess. It's too bad we can't take a 24 hour break from Christmas and recuperate so they'll be their happy, cheery, and CALM selves for Christmas Day. Erin's chocolaty face says it all. She decided to eat some of my visiting teaching treats while the rest of us were being mesmerized by the "dancing lights house". I guess I should have wondered why she was so happy and quiet. . . We really are having a great time doing all the stuff that comes this time of year--Have a very merry Christmas!!!

8 comments:

Maria said...

Love the pictures!

Sweet Em said...

Your family is gorgeous and they obviously learned it from you. You look hot! Do any of those treats include the yummy peanut butter balls I fantasize about?

Margaret said...

I love Erin's shirt. That with the chocolate hands says it all. Merry Christmas.

MindySue said...

Is the "dancing lights house" the one in your neighborhood w/ the lights set to music? We saw that last year and the girls loved it so I totally get what youa re saying about their mesmerization. You're family is so ADORABLE! I love your matching color scheme and how DO you get them to look at the camera all at the same time? The chocolate pic is CLASSIC. Some of the best pictures are when they are completely dirty and you get to capture it. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Erika Kiel said...

Hi Tara! I found your blog through Jenna's! It's fun to see you and your family on the blog!

Merry Christmas! Erika Johnson Kiel

Shea said...

I'm not really sure how I ended up on your blog (I've been surfing too long tonight!) but I wanted to tell you what a beautiful family you have!

Have a wonderful holiday..
Shea Hayward (Lewis)

Leslie said...

Tara..
Oh my gosh.. I just stumbled into your blog. Your family is adorable. It has been forever since I have seen you... was it back at Ricks and you helping me with math.:) haa haa.
I am attempting to blog, not much on their yet but one day maybe I will... www.neweles.blogspot.com
Take care. Leslie Matavao (Arner)

theballardgirlsandboy said...

Hey, I found you! It's so fun to see all of your cute pics. You really do have the cutest family. I still can't get over how similar our blog names are--we've got so many things in common. : ) Anyway, just wanted to tell you how beautiful you all are!