Friday, February 6, 2009

A piano for me

Now someone just needs to tell these girls. . .
Yeah!!!! I've wanted one for so long and apparently I'm not the only one that was excited about it. I'm quickly realizing that thirty or so fingers on a piano at the same time can make quite a lot of noise so we've had to lay down some ground rules like "no playing while some one is on the phone", "one person at a time", and "no brownies even NEAR the piano". I might even get to play it some time when the used-but-new-to-us-ness wears off ;0) Hooray for Craig's list--it got me a piano!!! (That and tax returns of course)

4 comments:

MindySue said...

ooooooh pretty. my girls feel the same way about the piano. must congregate and pound

Haleshere said...

ok it's official. You are the new host house for Christmas! Did I mention that I'm sooo jealous?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new piano. Enjoy playing it when you finally get the chance.

Rachel and Oliver said...

Hey Kevin! What a surprise to see your blog! Where are you living at now?
-Rachel