Monday, March 2, 2009

Don't Be "Crappy"--Watch This

This is so hilarious and right on. While accessing the internet to watch this I found myself getting frustrated with my "slow" internet. What??!! It takes more than one full minute to access people/places/thoughts from all over the world with a little box on my desk??!! Unbelievable. . .

8 comments:

MindySue said...

HAHAHA. that was amazing and SO TRUE!! I loved it. It's going on my facebook page as soon as I can find it. ;)

Sweet Em said...

That is fairly humbling...I am sort of a whiner...

Emily said...

Hilarious! I'm totally stealing it for my blog.

theballardgirlsandboy said...

Love it! I needed a good laugh. I might have to steal it too...I'll see you tomorrow night, right?

Haleshere said...

Umm I want to know who gave this guy permission to go on t.v. and talk about my family? Seriously though we are a really spoiled generation!

Bonnie B. said...

You are right. That was funny. Thanks for sharing!!! From here on out I resolve to bo completely amazed everytime I participate in the miracle of human flight. BTW, you did an awesome job on your song.

The Bakers said...

Oh..my did I need to laugh today, thanks. This guy is hilarious...I will never forget, "it's going to space, give it a second!" HILARIOUS!!!

Maria said...

Sooo...time for a new posty posty! :) Miss you!