Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mindy's Awesome Book Review Site

I'm posting this link to my friend Mindy's book review site because this is an awesome site!! I love books and this site gives me all sorts of ideas about good things to read. Thier contest is pretty cool too but mainly I should just not be selfish with my good finds and spread the news so more people can enjoy this site. Happy reading!!
http://readingforsanity.blogspot.com/2009/06/reading-for-sanity-contest.html

3 comments:

MindySue said...

And EMILY UDY's too! (though she's on maternity leave right now) ;).
Thanks for the plug! You have to follow to qualify for the giveaway...did you? I don't see you on there...but I could be wrong.

PS. Would you be interested in guest reviewing?

MindySue said...

nope,notthere. you have to click "follow blog" at the top of the page OR on the right sidebar a little ways down.

I had no idea you even READ the blog...I'm very pleased to find out you do. Are there any book recommends that you took and liked?

Tara said...

I follow it more diligently when I'm diligently treadmilling (I read while exercising) And I've read several books you reviewed on there like Countess Below Stairs and some of the Dokey fairytale books--all of which I enjoyed. There are more which I can't think of now, but you've given me a large list of books I'd like to read so thanks for that. I could guest review some fantasy or classic novels (I LOVE all things Dickens and Austen) I also like reading the reviews you write about books you didn't enjoy--SO hilarious to read and then I'm glad I didn't have to suffer through the book but got to be entertained by your scathing review ;0) I think I'm following, I just didn't upload a picture because I couldn't find one.