
We went to Gig Harbor, WA last week to see my Aunt Tammy and Uncle Jim sealed in the Seattle temple. We love it there and were so excited to be able to be there for such a special reason. Here are a few pictures of us at the beach and
at a park near Tammy and Jim's home in Gig Harbor.


Erin was scared of the water so she wouldn't let Kevin put her down anywhere near it. She didn't, however, have any problems scouring the forest for giant slugs. . .


Kaylee came up with this pose. You can tell they just hate it when we take pictures of them. :0)
3 comments:
tell me you flew...because if you drove by my house without stoppping...my head would just explode...oh wait, okay i guess i've done it to you. you're forgiven.
Great pictures! I sadly only took one picture while we were in WA! Can you believe it!? I have to get some from Tammy-I'm such a loser.
Your girls look so absolutely precious here! I love your family!
Post a Comment