Thursday, July 9, 2009

Little Girls, Little Girls. . .

I had to post these pictures so I could brag on Kevin a little bit. Trooper that he is, he voluteered to watch ALL these girls for several hours while some friends of mine and I could go
have a night out. Silly me, I was worried about him the whole time and I came home to a clean house, several planted trees and a house full of girls playing ring around the rosies!! What a guy. He actually said it was fun! I didn't hear him volunteer to do it again next month though ;0) He took these pictures and I loved the funny face one--what a bunch of silly girls.

4 comments:

MindySue said...

Yes, but give him those girls day in and day out and he'd be BEGGING you to take over.

It's a little frustrating how they manage to keep them happy, but I have to remind myself that they got to be "Fun Daddy" not "Discipline Daddy" which makes a big difference.

Margaret said...

Cute!! Your girls are getting so big.

theballardgirlsandboy said...

Oh my gosh! Such cute pictures! Kevin even took them,amazing. Oh the fun our girls have.

indeazgirl said...

So cool....it sounds like he might have a soft spot for all those cute little girls!