Actually, I should change that to Happy Holidays since Christmas is now over. *Sigh* Always so sad to let that fun/craziness go. I STILL haven't mailed any Christmas cards. I feel guilty every time we get one. It's just that getting around to making them is something that just hasn't happened and probably won't this year. Some things just have to fall by the wayside when I can't get to them all and I try not to beat myself up about too many of them. Hopefully no one else will beat me up about it either.
I really do love and think about all of you and am grateful this holiday season for good friends and loving family who shower our family with love and inspiration. I appreciate you all and hope you had a fun/happy Christmas with lots of free time to spend with loved ones--that's my favorite part about Christmas!
Here's the family picture I made my poor kids/husband dress up for. I figured it should at least be seen since it didn't grace any cards or letters this year. Enjoy!! If you look closely you can see kid number five filling me out. The jolly belly isn't just fudge and cookies this year!! He's due to arrive April 28--which means he won't make an appearance 'til Ma
y (I've accepted the inevitable this time around).
7 comments:
This is the very first year I have ever sent Christmas letters, so don't feel guilty. I love the family picture! You can still send me one that I can stick on my wall-even if it's past...
If he comes on his due date (what are the chances) he'll share a birthday (less one year) with Meggie!
I love love LOVE your family picture! You girls all look so beautiful and I love Kevin's happy smile too! :) What a cute fam!
LOVE the fam pic! You can still send one to me in a christmas card. . . and I can send you your thank you from my wedding and we will call it even! Love you guys!
Congrats on the boy!! I know...I'm slow on the uptake. So exciting! Hopefully our next one is boy as well! Cute picture! Don't worry about the Christmas card thing, no one would beat a pregnant woman! :) I actually posted our letter on Facebook and emailed it as well. I only sent actual letters to people who don't have computers. It worked for me!
What an adorable family picture! You look so cute! And I might have to beat you up since I didn't get a Christmas card...hahaha.
OK Tara, seriously time to update! I pieced that 80's out-fit together from some random wal-mart and DI finds. You are the QUEEN of cute costumes! So I don't know what the heck you are talking about...
Post a Comment