Saturday, June 12, 2010

All About Davin

So, I know I need to totally make over this blog, rename it and such, but that will have to wait for another day. The very least I can do is put some pics of our newest little guy. He was born May 6 and weighed 9 lbs. I know, that's large. He's such a happy, mild and content little guy--just like his dad so far--yeah!! And. . . he has dimples!! Another legacy from his dad. I love them. On to the pics.

7 comments:

MindySue said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!! I am so happy for you gals (and guy)!! Yee-haw KEVIN! You got your BOY! What a patient man!

Maria said...

He is so darling! What cute chubby cheeks he has! I am hoping to stop in and see you sometime soon. I'm sad it's been so long!! Audrey would be in heaven playing with all your princesses--and I would be in heaven holding your little man. SO CUTE!!

Tara said...

Stop on by anytime--we're in the phone book if you don't have my number. My Audrey loves meeting other Audreys so she'd be extra excited.

indeazgirl said...

He's so darling! Congratulations! (And that bottom pic is adorable!)

Emily said...

Is that your little Erin in the bottom picture? How did she grow up so fast? By the way, does he also have red hair? What do you have... one kid with brown?

theballardgirlsandboy said...

Oh my gosh! I haven't got to see his dimples yet, but they are so cute. I love the family pic.

"R" Team said...

Congrats on the little guy!