Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dancing and Tea

Tea anyone? Kaylee set up a tea party for her and Erin while the twins were at school. Erin was quite well behaved for an 18 month old--only one plate was broken. (That's just what happens when you smash the plates together repeatedly to make pretty music.)


Kaylee was a wolf at her dance recital. Yes, a fairy princess might have been a tad bit cuter and more worth the $85 the costume cost but she loved being in the spotlight regardless of the costume's ungirliness. And who ever heard of Little Red Riding Hood being chased by a fairy princess? She was great and the preformance was really cute so that makes it all worth it RIGHT???!!!!



4 comments:

MindySue said...

i love how she is totally posing for that picture.

we've lost our fair share of plates at our house too. I feel your pain as piece after piece of your cute little "china" is demolished.

Haleshere said...

Oh Tara. . . The costume is umm well it's very wolfy. I have to say that Kaylee owns it though! That girl looks Fierce! Work it girl!!

theballardgirlsandboy said...

What a cute tea party! Kaylee really looks so cute in the costume! I'm excited to get their pictures back.

The Jacks said...

I'd be a wolf over a fairy princess any day...foxy lady.